Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Little (growing) Man!

This post is way overdue, but I wanted to share our ultrasound pictures of our baby boy! :)










This is him at 10 weeks, when the doctor needed to find out how far along I was. He looks like a little lima bean!

22 Weeks!
Profile shot! I think this one is my favorite. He looks like he has Kenny's nose, but like I can really tell. :)












And this last one we like to call, "Baby Skeletor". It's a face shot. It's okay, if you're thinking it looks a little creepy. We feel the same way. But, and I know this will sound crazy, while we were having the ultrasound I swear he smiled at us. I know, I know, he probably didn't, but it looked like it!














Okay, so there's one more ultrasound pic that I really want to post, but Kenny said it's a little weird to post because it's of his "boy parts". The only reason why I want to share it is because it's so funny, and our little man is really proud to be a boy. He's not a modest little boy that's for sure!

Kenny is at work right now and I'm so tempted to just upload the picture and post it, but I won't. If I come back in an hour and post it then you'll know I just couldn't overcome the temptation! :)
Oh, and thanks to all who have helped me find resources to make our blog cute! The new, cute blog will be coming soon! :)

7 comments:

Ju said...

Congrats! Isn't it so fun to know?! It's so much more fun saying "him" than "it" :o) and how fun to be more than half way!! That is such a great accomplishment :o) Can't wait to see more pics :o) And I too would have a hard time not posting the "I'm a boy" pic.

Sheramie and Jessica said...

You only have 2 months left too! It is exciting! I can't believe you say you miss the snow!!! If there is enough I'll try and send some your way. (I have a feeling there will be enough) Hope you are doing well and it's good to hear from you! Talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

Yay for babies! You are going to be such a fun mom! I know it might not feel like it, but your little guy is going to be here before you know it - and that's when it gets crazy fun. I say "crazy" perhaps because you are deliriously tired, but all the same, it's totally worth it!

Stephanie said...

Yea! I love seeing the ultrasound pics. He is so cute. You really are so close. Is he kicking you all the time? Hope all is well, we miss you!

Ylfe said...

love those pictures Jandi! Cute kid already! love, Ylfe

Ryan and Rachel said...

Yea! I am so happy that you blog too! It is the best way too keep in touch with having a busy family! Congratulations on having a boy...boys are the best to have first, then it makes you really grateful when you have a girl! Just kidding, I love my little man, but he is a handful!

You look so beautiful Jandi, I am so happy all is going great for you! Can't wait to hear when the big day is! It is trully the best day!

Jill Manning said...

What a cutie. Elsie has a pic that really scared us too...she looked like an eel coming out of its hole. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one a little frightened by their ultrasound pics. I can't wait to see what he will look like in the outside world! Hang in there!