Friday, December 12, 2008

BABY MYLES



Baby Myles is here!!!!!! 8lbs 2.5oz. 20inches long.
He was born 12/10/08 at 4:48pm

This is a really good picture of him. His Aunt Tyra is holding him



Here's Jandi holding Myles on Thursday. Sorry you can't see Myles, but doesn't Jandi look super cute? (I'd say smokin hot, but super cute is a bit more apt for replies).

Here he is in the car seat. He really likes it. He is wearing his going home outfit. The hoody says "Mommy's Little Monster" on it. He likes to burrow his head when he is wrapped up so a lot of the times his beanie covers his eyes.


Here is Jandi and Myles at home today. We got home and my parents were puttin' the screws on me to send them some pictures. I turned to ask Jandi a question and found this. I quickly turned on the camera and snapped a shot.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm... so dang cute! i'm talking to you right now. i love your baby. i want to hold him for one minute, maybe two, your know me. love you.

Stephanie said...

Yea! Congratulations Jandi and Kenny! He is just darling! I am thinking he looks like Kenny, but I need to see him more. Jandi you look amazing. What a great job you did. We are so happy for you and excited to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I've been checking your blog a ton since you called waiting anxiously for pictures! He's so sweet, and Jayd, you seriously look great. Smokin hot even! haha! Have fun and take LOTS of naps as a family, those first few days are priceless! I'm so excited that we're moms together now, we've been through pretty much everything together now! Love you!

Ju said...

Congratulations you guys!! He is so precious!! I love the last picture you stole of Jandi, too cute. You looks so great Jandi!! Congrats again!!

Whitney said...

CONGRATS!! SOOO Excited for you guys! He's such a cute little guy. And seriously, Jandi - you look AMAZING! Sooo good for just having gone through labor and delivery! Enjoy every little moment.. they pass by too quickly.

Ylfe said...

Oh, I am loving these pictures! I can't wait to hold him! He is so adorable and you look terrific Jandi!

Jill Manning said...

Congrats Jandi!!!! How exciting, I love the pics of him, he is too darling!!!! Welcome to motherhood, he is one lucky kiddo to have such an awesome momma!!!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Congrats Jandi! He is way cute! Jandi you look great--