Friday, April 3, 2009

Toys Taste Good

Okay, so Myles can hold some of his toys now. I just wanted to put down what I imagined his thought pattern to be.


This is awesome! I can hold my toy.

I really want to put it in my mouth. I think I will. Just a little taste




Wait, I really want to put my fist in my mouth. I can't decide.





I WANT THE TOY!! Sweet satisfaction.





Thank you Daddy for putting this toy in my hands.



10 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

I love each milestone or I guess you could say Mylestone...just kidding! It is so fun to see the new things they can do everyday. What a cutie!!!
Krystal

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

He is so cute! We are so excited to see him next weekend. We also have a blog now so you guys can check it out. I can't figure out how to make it pretty though so maybe Jandi can help me with that.

Stephanie said...

SO cute! Kev is always wondering what babies are thinking. I love the thought pattern. He is getting so big and strong!

Ju said...

SO cute! Isn't it so fun to see them reach the next step. I love it! Such adorable photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the chubby arm rolls...Claire still has hers a little, but I think babies are much cuter when they are roly poly...I'm biased of course! It's nice when they actually notice the cute things we buy for them. However, I've decided I should just wrap up cardboard boxes and pens for Christmas/Birthday presents...that's what she'd rather play with these days-crazy kid.

Annie said...

Jandi! He is so precious. Are you enjoying the adjustment into motherhood? I hope you and Kenny are doing well.

Karen said...

He's extremely cute Jandi! I'm not sure if I've told you or not, and I know I'm LATE if I haven't, but CONGRATS! :)

Sarah said...

Little Myles is a very handsome fellow, plus a deep thinker who gets what he wants - everything a girl could ask for!

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

Jandi you are the cutest mom ever! Miles is adorable!

Ylfe said...

Myles is the cutest. I'm so glad to see pictures of him and see how he is growing and changing. I wish I could see him in person though! miss you and love you.