It was pretty uneventful, which was great considering we were taking an almost 5 month old on an almost 5 hour drive. Myles was so great. We tried to time when we left for Walla Walla around his nap time so that he would sleep for a couple of hours. We were only partially successful. Needless to say he was great but our guilt made us stop more frequently so we could get him out of the car seat and walk around.
On the way back we stopped in Arlington, OR so Myles could eat. There is this little park right off the highway so it made for a relaxing pit stop. We got out and walked around a bit and took some pictures by an old Union Pacific rail car that was on display. It was fun and since my Grandfather worked for the railroad it made for a nice picture.
I went walking around the park by myself when Myles was feeding. I say feeding because he is in a growth spurt right now and seems ravenous.
I took some pictures of some ducks cause I was bored. Here is a funny one.
5 comments:
Myles is sooooo cute!!!! Did you guys look at any apartments?
Good Job Kenny on the post. I still can't get Kev to do a post. Love the pic of the duck!
Hey Jandi! I haven't checked out anyone's blog in what seems like forever- when things get crazy its the first thing to go! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your little boy is so darling- and you look beautiful. Congrats on everything. I miss you!
Okay, the duck is good but I love the switch in your main photo. From two to three! And in the tulips. You will have to make it a yearly trip as Miles grows. A new picture every year! It's a good excuse to come back and see family and FRIENDS!!!!!
Hey J,
Love the pictures! You look beautiful as always. Any news from Brigham and Tyra lately? She should be due anytime now right? And Tess is pregnant! What is this world coming too? I can't believe I live so close and haven't seen her yet. I guess that's why we all have blogs, huh?
Love ya, Alesha
Post a Comment