In August we found out that the house we're renting was going up for sale. Bummer. So we started looking for a new place to live. We found a nice place but they weren't opening up until December 1st. At that time our house hadn't sold, so we decided to go for it. Then on October 7th we got a phone call telling us that the house had sold and we had to be out on the 31st of October!! Ahhh! That is why I want a house elf. If you have no idea what a house elf is, please go read Harry Potter. You're missing a great adventure anyway if you haven't read it.Anyway, we've been extremely blessed. The place we were going to move into on December 1st is now available on November 6th. So now instead of being homeless for a month it will only be a week. :) We've also been greatly blessed with friends letting us stay in their home while they are away on vacation, and friends letting us store all of our belongings in their garage so we don't have to rent a storage unit. Very, very kind people.
And I'm not complaining, but it would be so great to have a house elf to finish up the packing and cook dinner. So if any of you know the name of a good house elf, please let me know. :)
6 comments:
wish I could help you out but I'm in need of a house elf myself. Next time you move...move back to Molalla!
Krystal
I would come be your house elf if I didn't have Christian!!!! Hope you guys are doing well. Give Myles a kiss for me.
Love it! I would like the use of a house elf for the same reasons. Yuck to moving!
If you ever find one, send him our way when you're done :) Good luck with your move! I'm so glad things ended up working out so well!
Oo a house elf. That sounds heavenly. :). Hood luck with the move. Hope it all goes smoothly!!
man, I never thought of that. A house elf. I could relaly use one too!
Post a Comment