Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you feed your husband on Thanksgiving when he doesn't like turkey, ham, or any other traditional meat? Chicken Nuggets Baby!!!

Our humble feast


We had Thanksgiving all by ourselves for the first time. At first I really wanted to make a turkey and the whole bit. Then I remembered that we were leaving the next day for Oregon to visit family. Oh, and Kenny is not huge on turkey so I would've been stuck eating it all. Myles probably would've helped a little. Anyway, so at first the chicken nuggets were kind of a joke. Then I thought it would be such a fun memory of our first Thanksgiving just as us. So what the heck! We did it, and it was so much fun!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're right, that will be such a fun memory to have. I hope you got some yummy turkey and pie when you went home to Oregon. Oh Kenny, you and your picky food ways! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

I'm with Kenny. I don't like turkey, so why eat something I'm not thankful for on Thanksgiving? Next year I'm going to eat a turkey shaped pizza.

Ryan

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

that is so Kenny! Haha.

Ylfe said...

I love that you guys had nuggets. And I love the sliced cranberry sauce! the memories! Happy Turkey Day! gobble, gobble, or I guess bock, bock. :) I'm a nerd.

Sarah said...

That's hilarious!

Sarah said...

Hey, we want to send you a Christmas card. So email me your new address at SARIAHonFIYAH@aol.com Thanks!