Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Month of December...finally!

So I know this is a bit late, but our month of December was quite busy. First was Myles' birthday, then our anniversary, then our wonderful Christmas together!! We had a great month! So here's a post so I can catch back up to speed on my blogging! :)

Our 5 year anniversary!!!

I just love this guy! Isn't he so handsome?! It's been such a great five years. We've had so much fun together. I'm so glad I have him for eternity. He's the coolest!! (oh, and he's very patient with me, which I appreciate! :) )

Christmas

People have always told me that Christmas is so much more fun with kids. I never believed them until this year. I wanted to give Myles his presents early, but resisted. Kenny and I couldn't help ourselves though and opened presents from each other almost every day until Christmas!
Myles got his motorcycle that he wanted and loves it so much! He's such a car guy!

This is such a hilarious face I caught from Myles. He was inbetween smiling. It's almost like an Elvis face.

Anyway, we had a great December!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute. I love all of the picture so much!
-Tess

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

Myles is so darn cute!!! I love his little motorcycle! Kent says he really likes your new headline pic too!

Stephanie said...

We could have triplets. Ty and Gracie have those same pjs. We need to get them together to take a picture. What a great month! It just goes too fast. I love all the pictures. And you and Kenny are so cute.

Ylfe said...

Myles looks older to me! You guys are super cute! too cute for words. he he.

Whitney said...

Myles is a STUD! Those pics are soo great! Happy anniversary!