Sunday, May 30, 2010

My BIG excuse for not blogging!

Myles is going to be a big brother!!! That's right, I'm pregnant!
I am 18 weeks along now and we find out in two weeks what we're having. We are hoping for a another boy, but we'd be very happy with a little girl too. I just don't know how I feel about doing little girl hair. I see so many cute hairdos on little girls, but I just don't know. It looks like a lot of work! I have a hard enough time wrestling a diaper on Myles these days. How would I wrestle a hairdo on a little girl?!
Anyway, we're excited and aren't quite sure what to expect with having two kids. My strategy right now is to just enjoy Myles and try not to think of what it will be like with two little kiddies that need my attention.
A lot of the pictures below are from last weekend when my sister, Krystal, and I went to a wedding for one of the young women in my old ward. It was so special to be there! And it was full of lots of fun sister time! :)



Myles loves 'helping' me do the dishes!


On our way back from the wedding we stopped at our other sister, Tess', house. Graham and Myles are sporting matching shirts that support peas :) (That's Myles' favorite food)


On our drive back from the wedding it started snowing!!!!! Where I live it's Spring. Idaho and Utah haven't caught on to that idea yet.

Me and Myles outside the Logan temple.
Bride and Groom! She looked gorgeous!!
Krystal and I were close with these girls when we worked in young womens.


Me, Krystal, and Myles outside the temple.

Me, Krystal, Hannah, and Hannah.
Our trip was really short and at times crazy, but so much fun!! I'm so glad we got to go and that we went together! Thanks Kryt!!

8 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

Myles is so adorable! We are so happy for you guys! I know what you mean about the diapers. Christian is such a wiggle worm!

Jake and Krista said...

YAY! Congrats on the Baby! I had no idea!!!;)

Pederson Seven said...

Loved it! Thanks for going with me to Hannah's wedding. That pic of me driving in the snow looks like I'm totally stressed! I love Myles on the dishwasher!

Bri said...

Congratulations!!! You don't possibly look halfway through a pregnancy, you look amazing!! I totally understand about the girl hair, just today I was telling Mat I am so glad I only have to do one little girls hair for church...but I LOVE having a little girl, so I do hope you get one (if not now, eventually!) Congratulations either way!!

Whitney said...

Congrats! I'm soo excited for you! Myles is going to be the cutest big brother!

Stephanie said...

Love it! I think it is the best excuse there is for not blogging. Myles is too cute. And the wedding looked like so much fun. What a nice little road trip with Krystal.

Ylfe said...

yay, you're blogging again! Looks like lots of fun over there! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Annie said...

Jandawg! Yay! Congratulaions! So goign from one kid to two kids was SOOOOO much easier for me than the first one, FYI.

So I hate that this is the only way I know to contact you! I'm wondering how flexible you might be with the college roommate reunion date. We just found out that my brother is coming home from his mission on the weekend that we have the reunion scheduled. Rae was waiting to buy her ticket in case we had to change the date, so she doesn't have it yet, so I am trying to see how flexible everyone is. Let me know, K? Thanks and love you!