It's a girl!!! We are excited!! It feels a little unreal because I really don't know what to expect with raising a girl. We are sure it will be fun though. We'll post some ultrasound pics soon. Love you all!
Yay! Love, love, love! We are so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun and they have cuter clothes options, not to mention a much bigger selection!
Yay!! She's going to be beautiful! I LOVE girls - really they are so fun! And you probably won't even have to worry about doing her hair for at least a year :) Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations. I love girls! So much that I am having my third. ;) You are going to love it. I can't wait to see her! In pictures anyway. So sad...
7 comments:
You are goingto love having a girl!! Congrats! And I lve te blog header picture, so dang cute and I love the train track!
YEAH!! I love having a girl, it will be an adjustment having to worry about hair bows and tights, but it's worth it! Congratulations!!
Yay! Love, love, love! We are so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun and they have cuter clothes options, not to mention a much bigger selection!
Yay!! She's going to be beautiful! I LOVE girls - really they are so fun! And you probably won't even have to worry about doing her hair for at least a year :) Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations. I love girls! So much that I am having my third. ;) You are going to love it. I can't wait to see her! In pictures anyway. So sad...
Jayd- I'm so excited for our girls to be penpals! And maybe roommates in college? Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself! Love you!
Oh, Jandawg, you will LOOOOVE having a little girl. They are the most most most fun to shop for! You will do great. Congratulations!
Post a Comment