Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Visit From Grandma Baird!

We were fortunate enough to have my mom come and take care of Myles for us while we were in the hospital having Wyn. Kenny and I were so nervous to leave Myles. We knew my mom would do a great job, but we'd never left him before, and he takes his time warming up to people. Anyway, things went perfectly. My mom, of course, did such a great job with Myles and he warmed up to her quicker than we were even hoping for. Such a relief!! It was great to have her here! Thanks for coming Grandma! We miss you!

Myles didn't want to be near his baby sister quite yet so we had to do this...
There's a smile!


And we made our haunted houses again for Myles' "big brother" party. It was a good time!

5 comments:

Ju said...

Aren't grandmas the best??? Hlad your kds have such a great grandma!!

Stephanie said...

I love the idea of a big brother party. Super cute. And I love that how you had to put him the picture. He is so cute. Glad your mom was there to help out. I bet she loved seeing you guys.

Tyra Baird said...

We have such a great mom. Give the kids a huge. Way to go on the fins they are awesome! love you uys and miss you tons, love tyra

Sarah said...

Aren't mom's the best?! You're little girl is adorable, congrats!

Ju said...

Will you email me your mailing address
Juliegrossnickle@gmail.com