Saturday, December 25, 2010

"Chic-ka, chic-ka, CHOOO CHOOO!"

Christmas was so fun this year! I love that Myles really got into it. All day long we heard things like, "Chic-ka, chic-ka, chic-ka, CHOOO CHOOO!" or "Oh bash my buffers!" and even, "Difficult bend! Difficult bend!" He really likes Thomas the Train if you couldn't tell. And he LOVES his new train set! The boys spent the day playing trains and slot cars (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Ludwig), and the girls spent the day trying on new clothes and hair clips! :) I really like having a little girl in the house! And we actually joined in and played with the boys too. It was such a nice relaxing day with the fam!


Bright and early Christmas morning!

Kenny and I have a tradition to make homemade pizza for dinner on Christmas. Usually we like to make fruit pizza for dessert, but this year we tried a gluten free pizza cookie. It was fun and so yummy!




Myles and his "chooch."



Opening presents wasn't exciting enough for the little lady.

We had a great Christmas and hope all of you did as well. It's such a beautiful time of year to remember and be grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope I can do a better job this coming year of remembering Him throughout the whole year and not just during this season. Love you all!!

p.s. I was thinking of sending Christmas cards, but this year I never got past the thinking stage. Sorry! Next year!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bright and early Christmas face!

Tess

Stephanie said...

Love it! That looks like such a great train. What a face he is making in that picture. And I love Wyn's little tutu. How adorable. Love the relaxing day of Christmas!