Sunday, January 16, 2011

Progress!

It's taken Myles a little bit to get used to having Wyn around. A couple of days ago was the first time he asked to hold her and he actually did it! I was too slow with the camera though and didn't get a pic. :( It was so sweet though.
Then today we were loading up the car for church and Myles looked over at Wyn in her car seat. She had on this white headband with a big pink flower on it and he said smiling, "Oh Wynni! Wynni Boo!"
It was the cutest thing!!
I love my family!

4 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! They will be such great playmates here in a few months:)
krystal

Unknown said...

I want to cuddle them both. And then squeeze them (gently of course) and then cuddle them some more.

Tess

Stephanie said...

He loves her! How cute is that! Yay for making progress! What a great milestone to remember.

Ylfe said...

the cutest Jandi. I bet Myles will be such a protective brother and they will be great playmates too. Orion was excited to see the picture of her in the hat he made. She looks so much like you when you were a wee one.