Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back to Easter

Easter was forever ago, I know, but with the move and all blogging was put on the back burner, but I had to blog about Easter.
We went to Oregon to see my side of the family. We stayed with my sister and her wonderful family. We used to live there too and every time we visit we are reminded of just how much we miss being close to them.
It was a fun, crazy trip! I only say crazy, because Myles learned how to climb out of his play pen the first night and we had to wrestle him (literally) into a bed.
My parents had a fun Easter egg hunt with the kids and so did my sister's neighbors.
Here are some pics of the fun times!!




My good friend Andrea, who's a photographer, came to visit and surprised me by taking pics of the kids. These are just two of my faves, but all of them came out so beautiful! Thanks Andrea!!



She really captured their personalities.
Family picture on Easter



Miss Wynni Boo turned 6 months while we were there. Goes way too fast!



Myles got his first and hopefully last black eye . While we were wrestling him into bed he headbutted the windowsill. Poor guy!









Myles and Kurt



Myles is always talking about Kurt and going to Kurt's house. Then when we got there he was super shy, which I think weirded Kurt out a little bit. This was as close together as we could get them for a picture.






Cousins Lauren and Nedra at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Baird's house.






We brought our band hero stuff and got a little into it with my sister's kids. They were so much fun!



Lauren on drums









Nate on guitar









Lauren in mid-dance move! She's a serious dancer!




Rockin' out with Uncle Kenny!






Such a fun trip!! We miss you Oregon! Thanks for having us!!

1 comment:

Ylfe said...

way too much fun! I think Myles looks just like Kenny and Wyn looks just like you Jandi! They are such beautiful kiddos. We need to see you guys soon! And I love your hair. We are huge Rapunzel fans too. Meri is learning "when will my life begin" on piano and singing. It's so cute.