Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goodbye Walla Walla

Goodbye to a good townhome, a good city, a good ward, and good friends.

My friend Danielle and I had babies a week apart. It was so nice to be able to talk with someone who was going through the exact same thing at the same time. We both had our first girls, so that was fun too! Saying goodbye to Danielle and her family was so sad!!


A Goodbye Party

Our good friends had a goodbye party for us. It was tons of fun and sad too. We're so thankful to have met so many wonderful people.

Here's all of us together one last time...until our reunion on the golf course, I mean! :)


Just the guys. I had a really hard time getting a serious picture from them. I seriously took like ten pictures of them.




Just the girls.

Cheerleading pose!

These girls were so much fun! We had many a girl's nights that made us feel like we were fifteen again. I only wish we all would've started hanging out two years ago instead of 6 months ago!

We miss you Walla Walla!!

We still have Mario Cart though, right? :)



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! You have great friends! So hard to leave though. Why does it take two years to start making good friends? I am still holding out hoping we will be neighbors someday.

Ju said...

It always seems to go that way. Once you finally fall in love with where you are, it's time to move. So hard to move away from such great friends. You guys look like you had a BLAST together!!