Thursday, December 22, 2011

Salt Lake and Christmas Lights!!

We went to Salt Lake over the first weekend in December. I really wanted to go take the kids to the Temple Square lights and then of course to go shopping! :)
We went to a mall in SLC and they had this cute little train riding around the mall. Myles was in love, so we all took a ride!

We rode right behind the engine in the coal car. It was kinda funny riding around the mall, but it was fun. Here's a pic of us all crunched together in the coal car.

Lights on Temple Square!!! It was so fun to go see them!! It was so cold too!!



Myles and Daddy

Myles and Mommy.

We stayed the night and I got to go through a session at the Salt Lake temple. That was my first time at that temple. It was so incredible! The temple is so beautiful! I can't believe it's so old. It was a great trip!! I love my family and our fun memories we're making together!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That train looks really fun. Hopefully we can make it a tradition to go to SLC and see the lights in the future. Miss you guys. Way to go to the effort of making a Thanksgiving feast for just you and the kiddos. I am way to lazy for that :-)

Pederson Seven said...

that is the cutest coat I've ever seen.
krystal

PS. Jandi's coat

Stephanie said...

Wish I could have gone with you! Looks like you guys had a blast. And yes I agree with Krystal, cute coat! If we still shared a closet I would for sure wear it!

Ju said...

Love SLC at Christmas time! Looks like you guys had a really great time! Cute pics!

BAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-purple-1994-original-made-in-usa