The dashing boy I fell in love with looks considerably like Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid and Flynn Rider from Tangled. Except my man is tanner than both of them! :) I'm one lucky gal!!
Prince Eric

+ Flynn Rider
= My cute boy!! :)
We forgot to take a picture on our anniversary, but since he looks like Prince Eric and I still have some reddish tones to my hair (thanks to a dying mistake), I thought this picture fit just fine for our anniversary this year. :)
Since our anniversary was on a Sunday we went out on a Friday night. We went to Margaritas and had a nice dinner.
Kenny is just such a great husband! And he's an awesome dad.
I'm just so blessed to have him!!
I love you, Babe!

2 comments:
You guys are a fun couple, congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Love the disney correlation, especially Little Mermaid, it's the best.
Hehe, you guys are Ariel and Eric! So cute! I love it! You are one lucky girl as he is one lucky boy! Love you guys.
Post a Comment