Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Thanksgiving


A couple of days before Thanksgiving we got some visitors! 
Kenny's parents came to see us! It was fun to see them and explore more of Bellingham with them.

Piercey Pot with Grandma and Grandpa Ludwig.

We went down to the Portland area to see my parents and other family down there.
The only pictures I have are from this discovery center we went to, called OMSI. It's a great place for kids and adults!

Wyn and Myles in the water station.
Wyn was a little cold. :)



The giant sandbox. 
Pretty fun!

Myles, Wyn, and Pierce with Grandma and Grandpa Baird.

We had a great time with all our family around that time. One of my favorite memories was when I played Uno with my niece Lauren. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I totally can not wait to see you guys.
Happy birthday Pierce!!! he is so adorable. he is such a smiley guy.

Lauren:)