Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! I am the luckiest girl to be married to Kenny. He is so sweet and perfect for me! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. We've made some great memories so far and I know that will continue in the years to come. Kenny surprised me today by coming home 4 hours early from work. I love my Kenny! He's the best!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! love you guys!

Ju said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 4 years. Time flies!

Ylfe said...

Happy Anniversary you cuties! love you both! and Myles too!

Whitney said...

YAY!! I hope you had a great one!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary Jandi and Kenny! It has gone by fast! Hope you got to celebrate a little. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun anniversary. I'm guessing it was a little different this year, but different in a good way. What a perfect little anniversary gift you guys have!