Thursday, March 19, 2009

My little "Lost Boy"

I got this adorable bear suit for Myles from my life-long friend, Kitty! :) I was in love with it the moment I saw it! Myles is just darling in it and Kenny thinks he looks like one of the lost boys from Peter Pan. So two mornings ago we had to have a photo shoot!

We decided to invite all of Myles' friends to the shoot!
I love this last picture, even though I know I desperately need to take a photography class to improve my picture taking abilities. :)

Needless to say, I am excited for Halloween!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just adorable! He is the cutest little bear. Love the photo shoot with all his friends. He looks quite happy in his crib :) Darling!

Rosie said...

Jandi! It has been a long time! I found your blog and its exciting to see what you have been up to. Your little boy is soooo adorable!You can check out my blog sometime-rosieandbrandon.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

I LOVE his chubby cheeks! I just want to squeeze him :) He's adorable in his little bear suit, and I have to say is the cutest of all the lost boys. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, so so so cute. I love baby Myles the lost boy!
-tess

Pederson Seven said...

Am I missing something? I don't see Myles....oh wait I see him! I love it!
Krystal

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Love the bear outfit - it's got to be so warm and cuddly. I wonder if they have any adult sizes, that's just what we need here in Idaho!

Ju said...

Oh, too cute!!

Anonymous said...

And I thought it was cute on the hanger! It's soooo much cuter on Myles! I love it!

Ylfe said...

My goodness, he is such a precious little lost boy! The cutest!

Los Webb said...

Well, you have to come see us, is not a choice. I love your pictures. Myles is adorable. Can wait to meet him!