I wanted to post a quick blurb about Myles as well. Not only is he a gadget freak, but he is also an accomplished athlete. He got a hold of a little wooden bat that sits on my desk and knew just what to do with it. :)
Feel the power!
It feels good
I'm tough. I use bats like this for toothpicks.
I dare you to throw one down the middle.
I like this game.
Here Mom, I'm done.
5 comments:
I love it! - gadget guy! He is so adorable. That is awesome that Kenny gets to come home for lunch.
oh my gosh!!! He looks just like Kenny! Soooooo cute!!!
That is sooooo cute!!! I love these pictures. And you are just as cute as ever Jandi!
He is so darn cute, I can't even stand it! love you!
-Tess
So, you have the CUTEST little guy! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks :) He looks like he's so much fun!
Post a Comment