Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Daddy,

We've missed you so much while you've been away in California! Here are a few things we've done while you've been away.
I played the piano with Grandma,

and played on the floor with Mommy.
Then we went to the Pederson's house and I played with cousin Kurt and cousin Lauren.
We've had a great time in Oregon, but we can't wait for you to come home tomorrow and have fun with us!! Have a safe flight! We love you so much Daddy! Thanks for working so hard for me and mommy. We really appreciate it.
I love you.
love,
Myles
p.s. Mommy sends a kiss to you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun in Oregon! Fly safe Kenny.
-Tess

Unknown said...

I'm just so impressed with Myles. I mean, to be able to blog at 7 months is quite the feat. Not only that, but his blogging was coherent and well-written. Keep on keepin on Myles.

-Ryan

Whitney said...

It's always hard when Daddy's away. I'm glad you guys had fun and are enjoying having him home now!

Ylfe said...

This is so cute! I really wish we could've have seen you and Myles this trip! But we loved seeing Kenny! Thanks so much Kenny for making the drive up to see us. We love Uncle Kenbot 3000!

Aubrey said...

I've been out of the blogging world for awhile- I can't believe how big Myles is! How I wish I could see you guys! Glad you are doing so well. Miss you!