Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fang Baby

Myles is teething like crazy! Ever since we moved his teeth haven't stopped coming. He's now working on tooth number five and I think number six will shortly follow. He has his two bottom front teeth in place and to our surprise he's getting his two upper fangs. It's hilarious! It is also very hard to capture on camera, but Kenny managed to get one of his fangs the other day.

So here is our little vampire baby!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is funny! Myles can totally pull off the fang look. I, on the other hand, don't think it would look quite so good on myself...
Maybe he'll get all of his teeth really fast and then the whole teething process won't be so drawn out - that would be awesome!

Ylfe said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for posting them!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast his teeth have come in. It sounds like he and you guys have handled it well. I am a little nervous about the teething stage.

Whitney said...

Love the fangs and that adorable grin. Definitely on his way to becoming an Edward :)

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

haha! so cute!!!