Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wrestle Mania!


Myles loves to wrestle anything and everything. Among his favorites are balls, stuffed toys, water bottles, and his big blue truck. If he sees my water bottle on the floor he army crawls as fast as he can to it and knocks it down.
I love the look in his eyes and the scrunch of his nose that he gets when he's wrestling. He's intense! We call it his snootchie face. Hopefully one of these days we'll capture that on camera.

5 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Can't wait to see Myles and Kurt wrestle it out on the trampoline like Nate and Derek do. What a little man! You gotta get that on video.
Krystal

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

haha! I wonder if he will try and wrestle Christian next month!

Anonymous said...

That's okay for now, but just promise me you won't let him be a wrestler in high school and wear a nasty singlet! haha. Can't wait to meet him someday. It better be before he's in high school! :)
Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Yes, I agree with Krystal you have to get that on video. What a boy! Thats why you just gotta move closer so he and Ty can play. He is just the cutest.

The Munk Family said...

Hey Jandi,
Happy belated birthday! I thought about you all day (along with Becky - but didn't call her either. oops!) Hope you had a great day. Give your sweet baby a hug from me.

Love, Alesha