Kenny took some of his vacation time this past week so we went down to Ely, Nevada to visit his parents. My sister-in-law, Charity, and her family live there and my other sister-in-law, Krista, came down to visit with her family. All the Ludwig grandkids were together for the first time! We had a very fun, relaxing time! Here are some of our favorite pics from the trip.

Myles got hungry on the way over so we pulled out the high chair and set it up in a parking lot. He LOVED watching all the cars and trucks go by. I'm considering permanently moving his high chair outside for mealtimes.

Left to right: Krista and Christian, Mama Ludwig and Isabel, Charity and Isaiah, and me and Myles.

Three generations of Ludwig men!

Left to right: Me and Myles, Tess and baby in the belly, and Ylfe and Zac.
On our way back home we stopped in Boise to see my little sister Tess. She is having her baby boy in October!! She has the cutest baby belly ever! We got to be there for her baby shower and my older sister, Ylfe, surprised her by coming to the shower as well. It was so fun to be together!!! Mom and Krystal, we missed you!
We had such a great time on our vacation together. It was great to see so much family!! Thanks to all for making time for us. We love you!
4 comments:
What a fun time! Sounds like a great vacation. Your next one should be to Seattle:) I love that pic of you feeding Myles in his highchair in the parking lot. What a great story for him someday. He is just so cute.
What a little Myles man! I just love him! So great to see these pictures of your trip. Love you!
Krystal
WE had so much fun too! TEll tess she looks great! and we looked up that kind of highchair online and are going to get one!
Look at all those babies! I love the picture of the 4 Ludwig girls together with their kids!
I know it's been several years since we met in Susanville and maybe you don't remember me much, which I could understand, but I wanted to touch base with the cousins and see how their life is going. Looks like things are great for you guys!
Uncle Dan, I guess I'd say, your father-in-law, gave me your blog address. I hope you don't mind.
Ryann
Post a Comment