Here are a few shots of the big day.
Nothing is traditional in our house! This is Myles' "cake". Myles does not like bread. Since cake is a similar texture I gave him some at Kenny's birthday a month ago and, like I thought, he spit it right out; multiple times. Anyway, he loves graham crackers, grapes, and cars so this is what we came up with. A graham cracker car with a grape family in front! And no, the grape family does not have arms. That was too hard.
Myles went for the grapes first, then just like on any other car, he went for the oreo wheels. He held them up and tried to spin them. Then I picked one up and took a bite. He copied and loved his first sugar rush!

The whole gang was there! Myles does not always like his human friends' noises. So we opted for his "quiet" friends. :)


First time opening a present. This was early morning before all the party guests arrived.

The whole gang was there! Myles does not always like his human friends' noises. So we opted for his "quiet" friends. :)
Presents! He loves his Tonka car collection! He zoomed all day long!
First time opening a present. This was early morning before all the party guests arrived.
Myles and Daddy bouncing balloons around the room. He loved the balloons!!
It was such a great day!! We just love our Myles Man!
9 comments:
What a Man! Happy birthday kid!
love,
Krystal
p.s. could you possibly make me a graham cracker cake/car for my next b-day?
It's amazing how fast the first year goes by. I love the cake!! Great job on making his day so sspecial.
So much fun! You are so creative. I love his car cake. Amazing job. I gotta get Ty a car collection so he can fit in with Myles.
LOVE your creativity! Myles is so sweet and handsome. I'm glad his b-day was such a success!!
I love that his cake was all about him and his favorite things! It was super cute. He looks like he is just all boy! Happy Birthday, little guy!
Happy Birthday Myles! We love you! love all these new pics. So cute. And great idea with the cake!
Your cake was awesome! I love that he went for the grapes first. He's such a cutie!
Hey Jandi,
Happy Bday to your sweet sweet baby! He is growing so fast!
Hey I'm late sending out xmas cards. Email me your new address to aleshajoy@hotmail.com and I'll send one to you.
Love,
Alesha
Whad a darling baby boy! I can't believe its been a year already! One is a great age. Enjoy!
Post a Comment