Friday, July 23, 2010

19 Months Old and 25 weeks along!

Our little Myles man is growing up so fast! We can hardly believe he's already 19 months!
People have often told me that the more he grew the more fun he'd be and they were right! He is so funny and cute. A couple months ago he started talking, but now he's like our little parrot. He will often be listening to me and Kenny's conversations in the car and we won't even realize it until he starts saying a few of the words we just said. He's such a joy to have around!
A few fun facts about Myles:
1. He weighed a whopping 29 lbs. at his 18 month check-up.
2. He measured 32 inches then also.
3. He loves letters and numbers.
4. Still loves cars and anything with wheels.
5. Loves to have races with mommy and daddy.
6. Loves his new swimming class and baths.
7. Favorite foods: peas and grapes
8. Is very shy except with mommy and daddy.
9. He's a momma's boy, but loves everything about his dad and wants to be just like him. (That's how we bribed him to wear his new shoes. They were "daddy" shoes.)
We LOVE our Myles!!

His little sister is growing too. My belly has really popped out this last month. I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be poking out yet, but I guess I have no choice! :) And I am finally feeling more excited to meet this lady in my belly...still nervous, but excited now too.
My legs get really achy and tired throughout the day. Myles doesn't love when I sit down or put my legs up, but he compromised with me the other day. :)


6 comments:

Ju said...

Myles is adorable and you look amazing!! Yay for 25 weeks!!

Pederson Seven said...

You are one cute pregnant lady:)
krystal

Ylfe said...

very cute pics! Glad you put them on here. I know, I've been bad about blogging too and I'm not pregnant... but the kids keep me so crazy busy. That's my excuse! Yay, glad to see your new pictures!

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love! I just want to pat your little tummy. So cute and adorable for both you and Myles:) Miss you.

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Soooo good to stay at your house a couple weeks ago! Thanks again! Myles is so sweet, which is no surprise with a mama like you ;) Let's not let so much time go by before we see each other again. Love you!

Aubrey said...

You are so cute and tiny! I wish I was that small at 25 weeks. I feel like I'm packing a basketball these days. Three weeks to go!! I am so excited for you.