Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wyn Aubrey Ludwig is here!!!

Wyn Aubrey Ludwig
7lbs. 9oz. 20 and 3/4 inches long.
Born Monday, October 25th at 11:25am.

We went in at 6am and things went quick! Going from 4 hours of pushing with Myles to 4 pushes to get Wyn out I am still shocked it went that fast. Oh and I love epidurals! :) We are so blessed and excited to have her in our home. She is so sweet and reminds us some of Myles. She is quieter though. :)
Our first family picture. Myles is a gentle giant and very shy around other kids, even his tiny sister. This was as close as we could get him in the picture.

Sweet babe


The littlest mermaid.
Wyn is a mermaid for Halloween. My brilliant sister, Tess, gave me the idea and encouragement to sew her some mermaid fins. It was so easy and has given me more confidence when it comes to sewing.

Another family picture of us in our Halloween costumes.
Myles is a race car driver.
Wyn the Mermaid.
And me and Kenny are the scariest of all; tired parents!
Kenny got this great shot of Myles and his motorcycle. He's so sweet! He loves to run back and forth with his motorcycle.

And our mermaid girl again.
We are so thankful for these children. They are just so sweet and fun to be around.

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

How perfect is she! WOW! What a beauty. Love the mermaid costume. Great idea Tess. She looks adorable in it and so long! Myles of course is so handsome and I am sure he will love having his little mermaid sister around. You look absolutely beautiful after giving birth to Wyn, not at all like you just had her. So for that reason I really like your tired parents picture :) Wish I could be there! Love you!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable and I love her name! I am glad everything went so well.

Unknown said...

I want to cuddle that little mermaid! And I have never wanted to cuddle a race car driver more than I want to cuddle Myles. And why the heck not, I'll give a little cuddle to the tired parents too. I love the family picture, sister you look awesome, what a pro 4 pushes! love you!

-Tess

ps awesome job on the fins, i knew you could do it!

Bri said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad she's here and that it went quickly! I hope you are adjusting well to two kids, it was honestly easier than I thought it would be, so good luck!!

Rosie said...

Congrats! She is adorable. Love the mermaid costume!

Pederson Seven said...

Oh I love her! You guys hang in there. Some rough nights up ahead. But she is worth it! What a beauty. Great costumes:)
Krystal

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

yay! She is so cute!

Lura said...

We were just at the hospital to visit you when you had Myles, right? Wyn is beautiful, like her mom. And, honestly, if you can sew a mermaid costume (how adodrable is that!!) then you can certainly do braids and pony tails! And your "tired parents" costume gave me chills. SCARY!! ;) Brought back a few memories. Congrats!!!! Love you!

Whitney said...

Ohh! She is just so precious! I LOVE LOVE her chubby cheeks! I love the mermaid fins - you did such a great job! Myles is as adorable as ever, and I'm sure in no time will be right there protecting his little sister. You look amazing Jandi! I'm so happy for you!

The Munk Family said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. Wyn is beautiful! Get some sleep when you can. You are such a great mom!

Love, Alesha

Ylfe said...

She's so adorable! I love the mermaid fins. Cutest lil mermaid ever! And the race car driver is great too! It made me laugh - tired parents! Happy Halloween and Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to see her and all the rest of you guys.

Jake and Krista said...

Her mermaid outfit is so cute! How fun!

Annie said...

She really is gorgeous, Jandi. Congrats, and I am soooo happy it took a fraction of the time to get her here. And yes, woohoo for epidurals!