Before we had kids all I ever heard about having kids was how hard it was or how it would change everything. No one ever told me how darn cute kids look in snow suits! Oh my gosh, I just want to eat my children they look so cute!! So next time I have a conversation about having children with someone who doesn't have them, I'm just gonna tell them that kids are so darn adorable in snow suits and they should have them!!! :)
5 comments:
I agree! They are sooooooo adorable! We went snowboarding today and it just makes my heart melt every time I see a little one in their snowsuit and helmet and goggles plowing down the hill on their skis or snowboard.
Whoo hoo cute!! and I love the Christmas pics too. Myles and Kurt are so alike with their love for vehicles...vrooooooom.
krystal
I agree with you 100%!! There's nothing cuter than little ones all squished into their snow gear! and I'd have to say yours are pretty darn cute!
I want to snuggle your snowsuit kids! Maybe I should get one for Graham just to wear around the house for fun.
-Tess
So darn cute! Thanks for making me smile. Love the pics. I want to kiss those cheeks on Wyn!
Post a Comment