Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


The day is finally here!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! We've had a good day except that we're all sick. We're trying not to let our sickness dampen our St. Patty's Day spirit. Myles and Wyn had two leprechauns come to our house that left them a treasure hunt. For future notice, Leppy and Lucy (their leprechauns) need to know that sick 2 two year olds and 4 month olds don't care about treasure hunts so much. Oh well though! :) It's been a pretty fun day, but we're all hoping for good sleep tonight :)


My GREEN hair!
Myles thought it was funny for a minute then just asked me to take it off.

Kenny not wearing GREEN. I might pinch him, but kinda feel too bad to do that while he's sick. And little Wynni. She loves her daddy! And I should add that Kenny didn't know he was robbing the DI truck for our GREEN chair. He had never thought of it like that. He wanted me to clear that up. :)


Myles in mid-cough showing us his treasure.



The treasure! These pics are out of order, but I'm too tired to fix them.

Finding clue#2

Leppy and Lucy's first clue. They left candy peas and carrotts along the way.

The girls in GREEN
Sweet Wynni

Hope you all had a great GREEN day!!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Such cutie little greenees!!!
I love it! And your hair rocks!
krystal

Unknown said...

Cute hair sister pants! You guys get lots of sleep tonight. Drink lots of green juice, oops I mean orange juice.
-Tess

Ju said...

cute pics!!

Ashley said...

So great, admidst sicknesses you still did something. I'm impressed. Next year I'll be more inspired :-)

Stephanie said...

So sorry you guys have been sick. No fun at all! But you all are adorable!

Ylfe said...

love the hair! we all got a kick out of it! And all your other green stuff! And I love the story of the chair! funny! hope you guys are feeling better by now! love you!