We love to play with her because she gives us lots of smiles and coos. She's a drool monkey and I'm just hoping she's not getting teeth yet! :) Something she absolutely loves is watching Myles. If she hears him in the room she looks around until she can see him. It's so sweet how much she adores him. Something she's working on is going to sleep without crying. Some nights she goes right down without a peep and others she just wails. It's been a little rough, but I know she'll get it in time. She is teaching her mommy some patience. :)
Her stats at 4 months are: 24 inches long and the nurse said 13 lbs. 10 oz. But the doctor said 13 lbs. 6 oz. So somewhere in the 13's! The nurse actually cut off an inch and 3/4 of her height the first time we measured her, so we'll go with what the doctor says! :)
Anyway, we're so grateful to have this sweet little lady in our lives. WE LOVE OUR WYNNI WOO! Myles calls her Wynni Wooble.
Here are some pics of the sweet cheeks she's got. :)
7 comments:
Jandi I can't believe her! She is adore!!! Wynni Wooble makes me laugh hard:) Wow what a great momma you are.
krystal
She could not be any cuter! I just love getting my baby fix when I hold her. Even though it never last as long as I want!
I want to snuggle her face. What a sweet lady you have!
-Tess
way too cute! She and Myles look a lot alike! I love all these pictures. Thanks for sharing them! hugs!
I am soo in love with her cheeks! She's such a beautiful little girl! I can't get enough of the bumbo pics either! I love how babies get lost in them and it just seems to accentuate their chub! LOVE it!
I just love her! What a sweetie pie. She has the most kissable cheeks. Can't believe she is already 4 months!
Oh she is just so YUMMY! I love her cheeks!!!
Post a Comment