
In July Kenny and I took a trip with the kids to St. George. It's a little over three hours away, but that is the temple district we're in. It was so nice to go and feel the spirit and peace that is there. It's hard to be this far from a temple, but I think it's good for us in the sense that we really have to plan when we go.
We also got to see my Grandma and Grandpa that live down there. I wish I had taken pictures of our visit with them, but I forgot. It was really fun to talk to my Grandma and hear some of the stories she had about raising children and all. I'm just so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we have that we can be together forever. I love my family!

Just the girls

Just the boys

Mom and the babes

Myles Man! He's growing up so much.

Little Wyn Lady. She totally looks photoshopped in this picture, but she's not. She was really there! :)
2 comments:
the second to last picture is such a great one of Myles!!!
Love this! Your kiddos do so good for the camera. I am jealous. SO glad you got to go to the temple, its hard when its far away like that. I just love you guys!
Post a Comment