Oh February! This month started out fine and was fine for just the first couple of days.
Then Myles and Wyn got sick with just colds I thought. They were colds at first, but soon turned into RSV. It was running rampant in our little town. Thankfully my kids didn't get hospitalized or anything. It just made for a very long, sleepless month!
There are a ton of pictures from this month. I was kind of surprised to see how many there were, but then I realized that all we did was stay in our house. So I guess we took pictures to pass the time. :)
The beginning of the month:
Myles wrote our number of the month for me: 9!
He's always amazing me with his talents.
We played Band Hero as a family.
This was when Myles and Wyn just had small colds.
Rockin' out!
Grandma Ludwig had a birthday!
More Band Hero!
Wyn after church.
I was trying to get a picture of how long her hair was getting, but it didn't work out too well.
Valentines Day! I have no idea what we did. I really can't remember. I remember the kids got V-day balloons and that kept them entertained and happy.
We tried squeezing inside Wyn's small refrigerator.
And to our surprise they both fit with the door closed!
This is a Myles picture, but he captured my feelings perfectly about this month!
Myles is a tough guy when he's sick. Too tough. I can't slow him down. He would start running around and then throw up because he started coughing so hard. We watched a lot of TV that month to help him sit still.
Here's another picture Myles took.
Sad face.
Wyn had to do her breathing treatments 4 times a day.
Poor girl was so sick that usually she'd just sit there and not even care.
There were some silly times.
Wyn starting to perk up a bit.
We even started playing hide-and -go-seek again.
Wyn in the dryer.
Myles in the pantry.
Don't worry, I helped both of them in and out of their hiding spots.
There was definitely some good cuddle time this month, but I don't want to relive this one.
Through this crazy month I was grateful that my kids are healthy most of the time.
3 comments:
Oh I just love you guys! I am so glad February is over for you. I want to snuggle all of you, well not Kenny cause that would be weird, no offense kenny.
-Tess
Wow what a terrible month. I had no idea I'm so sorry. Love the posts and updates though. I can't believe how old Wynn is looking. Miss you!
What a month for you guys. Being sick is never any fun. And that picture of Wyn makes me so sad with the breathing treatment. Poor girl. But looks like you guys managed to have some fun and laugh a bit through it all!
Post a Comment