Friday, July 27, 2012

January 2012!

Here's a little of what we did in January.

Playing slot cars with Grandpa Ludwig.

Wyn got brave and tried out Myles' motorcycle.  She's still too short for it and probably will be for a while, but she likes to sit on it and loves being pushed on it. 

Myles riding his Lightning McQueen four wheeler.  I think we may need a bigger one soon! 

Wyn and Dolly looking out at the snowy day.

Myles and Wyn on Sunday morning watching one of the animated Book of Mormon movies.  Now Myles will go around "shocking" people like Nephi does in the movie. :)


Myles started playing Mr. Photographer and the next three are of pictures that he took. It's always funny to me to look at the pictures he took and see how he took them and what's important to him.  I'll include some of his toys in later posts. They're funny.




Yay for snow!!! I LOVE that we get dumped on here!! I've never had snow quite like this before.  It's so fun that I can actually build a snowman out of it. And we even have tried to build snow trains! :) 


Mommy and Wyn.  
This is another one of Myles' pictures.

Myles and Wyn starting to be friends. Finally!! :) 

January was a good month for us (at least I think.  I can't quite remember it's been so long! :)). 

No comments: