Thursday, January 10, 2013

July 2012: More Reunion

The other half of our reunion was spent at my sister, Krystal's house.
They have an awesome house with lots of fun things to do.

Here's my brother, Adam, riding one of their many bikes.

Adam, Shawn, and Kenny.
Big and little, all the boys got into the bikes! 


I love this picture of Kenny.  He looks like such a kid. 

Myles and his cousin, Zac, riding the bikes.

And their dads chasing each other.

Kenny dunking it.


Krystal and Dave set up a big projector screen for all of us to watch a movie outside.
We had snacks and everything! Totally fun!!

This is my niece, Lauren.  She is such a sweet, funny girl!
This picture really captures her personality. 
Just love her!

This is Tess my gorgeous sister!  
She looks like a beauty even with a towel on her head!
(Don't hate me, Tess, for putting this picture on.:) )

We live very far away from a temple right now.  
Like 3 1/2 hours away is our closest one.  
So we knew when we were visiting Oregon we really wanted to 
go to the temple.  Plus, this is the temple we were married in. ♥
So we took the kids and walked around outside.
Some of our nieces and nephews were with us too.
It was a fun thing to do.



Left to right: Orion, Myles, Meri, Me and Wyn, Jessi, and Kenny.


Last but not least, Flagman again.
I think this was his first task.
He had to dance in his suit in front of all of us to a Neil Diamond song (is it called "Welcome to America?").  Everybody needs a little Neil in their life, and someone dancing to Neil is always welcome!
The reunion was so much fun! I can't wait for 2014 to roll around for our next one!
I am a very blessed girl to have such an awesome family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I don't hate you! silly sister. I love all the pictures. Such fun memories!
-Tess