Sunday, January 13, 2013

July Fun!

So after the travel at the beginning of the month, we just stayed home and played.

We had some awesome thunder storms this summer! 
I, being from the northwest, love the rain! 
So whenever it came I was happy!
One day there was a full rainbow across the sky after the rain.
So pretty!!
The pictures don't do it justice, but it was cool!




Myles and Wyn just hanging out.


We bought one of the bigger blow up swimming pools this summer.
It served us well.  
We all had a great time in it.


This little car Wyn is floating in is so cute, but she didn't like it much.


My cute husband!

Myles really loved the pool.  
We went swimming in it just the two of us at times while Wyn was napping.  Those are fun memories for me.  And I will never forget when we were playing tag and I was swimming after him and he got so excited that he ran to one side of the pool and fell completely out of it! Silly guy!

Our humble garden.  
We never got to the harvest stage, but it was fun to see the corn start to get tall. :)

Wyn in her cowgirl boots.  
This lady loves shoes!

One of my favorite memories from this summer is eating lunch outside with 
the kids every day.  They always wanted to eat at their little picnic table
that's attached to the sandbox.  It was so fun and I loved not having to clean up
inside after lunch! 



The kids in the garden. 
I know we have a lot of work to do as far as the garden goes, but it was so fun for the kids to see the small progress we made. 

And Wyn in boots and a swimsuit. 
 Pretty much all she wanted to wear in the summer.
I don't blame her one bit! 

No comments: