Fall is probably my favorite season. Just so many fun things to do and make! Plus, Wyn's birthday also falls amongst the fun.
Carving pumpkins!
This is one of my favorite pictures!!
Whenever the kids see it they say, "That's Daddy saying 'No more candy!'"
And he really was saying that. See his hands in motion! He was using them to get his point across! :)
This is when we made our haunted graham cracker houses.
Myles did a really great job this year. He actually got into it and wasn't just in it for the candy.
Wyn was in it for the candy.
Architect Kenny.
Myles' house.
Pregnant me with my house.
Our finished houses.
Notice there's only like one piece of candy on her house.
I wonder where all the rest went!! :)
Wyn's birthday is on the 25th of October.
She turned 2! Can't believe it!
We got to meet Daddy in town on her birthday and have lunch with him.
It was super fun!
Here's a random picture of my pregnant belly I took in October.
Back to Wyn's birthday.
She wanted cupcakes.
So we made minis and put it into a butterfly formation.
This girl loves her treats!
I'm so glad she actually wore that crown!!
Halloween!!
We went as the Incredibles this year. It was Myles' idea.
So fun!!
Kenny and Myles' hair was supposed to turn out yellow like the Mr. Incredible and Dash, but it looks more green.
We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and then came home and the kids took a bath in the dark with glow sticks in the water. It was fun!
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible
Kind of a creepy looking Mr. Incredible. :)
All of us together!
Wyn's hair we sprayed black for Violet's hair.
She loved that!
At the trunk-or-treat.
This picture was right before I took the kids to the librarystory hour Halloween party. They were so cute and had so
much fun!
October was a fun month for us!!

1 comment:
Now I want it to be Halloween! You guys are so fun! I love little Wyn on her bday, what a lady, love her, and you and all of you!!
-T
Post a Comment