Thursday, February 14, 2013

September 2012: Somebody Turned 30! And Preschool!!

At the beginning of September I turned 30.  It's honestly still weird for me to think that I'm 30.  It always used to sound so old, but now that I'm here it doesn't feel that way.


Kenny made me a mint chocolate cake with marshmallow creme filling.  It was amazing!!
 Here I am in denial apparently since I'm only blowing out 3 candles instead of 30. :)


A couple weeks into September, the kids and I started preschool. 
It has been really fun.  Around November I got a little lazy with it, but we are now picking it back up again. The kids really love it and I always feel better after we do it.  We have a number and letter of the week and do activities from there.
This first activity is with the letter 'A' and we did apple painting.  I got an edible finger paint recipe from Pinterest and the kids loved it!  We dipped apples cut into different shapes and then painted with them.  The best part was the kids could lick their fingers!!

After the finger painting the kids really needed a bath. 

I just love their sweet faces!!

No comments: