Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Myles of Muscle!!

I am in love with my chubby baby! He's the best! I've decided that I think the little rolls on his arms look like little muscles. He actually does have a little bicep that he has had since day one, courtesy of his dad. Anyway, here are some of our favorite muscle shots and other cute ones as well.

You can't see it in this one, but his mouth is wide open. That's one of the ways that he smiles.


Sporting his muscle shirt outside!


This is one of Kenny's favorites. He says it looks like Myles is saying, "I will fight you!"


"Which way to the gym?"


One day when Myles was supposed to be sleeping I came in to find him really doing this...


Wrestling with his lion! From the looks of it, the lion took the binky which made Myles mad. I believe Myles won the fight though, because I found a big clump of lion hair in his fist. Such a manly little boy! That was the end of Lion in the crib.


When I was a little girl I loved the Fievel movies (American Tail, Fievel Goes West). I got a Fievel stuffed animal for Christmas a long time ago that is now in Myles' room and I decided to see if the hat would fit Myles.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Myles you are so strong. I love your muscles. You are the cutest little tough guy ever!
-Aunt Tess

Stephanie said...

I just love him! Way cute pics Jandi! You look so great. His muscles are the best. I am sure Ty will catch up to him soon. What eaters we have! :)

Ju said...

Denver looked like this as a baby! Everyone called her the Michelin baby. Rolls are the best!!He is so cute!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

He is sooo cute! I hope Christian gets that chubby too! (oops, I mean "muscular")

Whitney said...

I LOVE all his muscles! He's adorable, and looks so fun! Seriously, chunky babies are the cutest!

Sarah said...

Oh my word, he's adorable!

Ylfe said...

So cute! I have a picture of you in my photo book with you opening your Fivel. Myles looks so cute in the hat!

The Munk Family said...

Oh my chub! That is so cute. I love it! I can't wait to see you all again. No plans to come west for awhile, but I'll let you know. Take care of that muscle man.

Love, Alesha

Tyra Baird said...

I agree with you it does look like muscle and I love the chubs. Give him a squeeze on the leg, arms, cheecks, feet, etc.