So to be completely honest, I feel like my transition to having three kids has been easier than it was going from one to two. Pierce is a pretty calm baby though. He is also very gassy though around 3am! But the kids love him and I'm just so grateful Myles and Wyn play well together. Another thing that has been helpful (and this will sound weird) is that the kids are still naughty in the ways that they used to be. Wyn has a few more tantrums now, but for the most part I haven't had any surprises with their behavior. Plus, I think having a baby around just brings a calmness to the house.
We got home from Salt Lake with Pierce after being gone for almost a whole week and hadn't seen the kids at all. Myles looked at me and my stomach with wide eyes and said, "You had a baby! Do you feel so much better?" It was so sweet. He took to Pierce very fast. He loves to help him when he's crying and always wants to hold him and really wants me to let him walk around with him. I can also see in his eyes sometimes that he just wants to tackle Pierce and play with him. :)
Sweet Pierce.
Myles put his car "Casti" on him to play with.
Every time we've had a baby I end up with the baby on the couch and Kenny follows us out and he sleeps on the floor. He is the best and sweetest!
Here he is getting extra snuggles in the morning from Myles.
Snuggles from Wyn.
Wyn wanted to hold Pierce the day after we came home, but wasn't completely sold on the idea of giving up her spot as the baby. She's doing much better now though.
Love babies!
Myles and Daddy.
2 comments:
So sweet!!
This post is so sweet. I love let Miles said when you came home. Why the heck do you end up on the couch when you have a new baby? You should be living in your bed! Pierce issuch a cutie.
Post a Comment